Tuesday, September 16, 2008

From the pens of students - "I hate Sarah Palin".... plus, she's the devil....killer pair of legs...ugly on the inside...give her a cookie


Wow, very sophisticated. Write the editor here: editor@commonwealthtimes.com. The Commonwealth Times, the independent student press of Virginia Commonwealth University, runs the drawing at top along with a must-be-read-to-be-believed column that says in part:

Sarah Palin--awful for people and polar bears

The editor, Sarah Sonies, wrote an article that reads like a satire of mainstream media talking points, but this one is no satire (it's as if she's just absorbed the surface nastiness of the rote arguments. What ARE they teaching their students in Virginia?):
More to the point, however, I hate Sarah Palin. I hate her so much I cannot even bring myself to write a numbered list of things that I dislike about her. It would be endless....

She is not a feminist and, as a nation, I think we should be ashamed there is a possibility of a woman so backwards doing one of the most important jobs in the country. I am all for a woman president; however, I do not think any woman should be able to have the job.

SOMEONE GIVE HER A COOKIE....

It amazes me that someone so pretty on the outside, who has such a killer pair of legs, can be so ugly on the inside. I do not think it's cute that she's a "pit-bull who wears lipstick." Palin is a former beauty queen, who appears to right-wing conservatives. Someone give her a cookie for being pretty and make her go away.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry! Not all of us Virginia college students are as ignorant, nasty, and classless as this VCU student.

Anonymous said...

I agree! This writer is hopefully one of a kind

Paul Hogue said...

Reads like the typically bad tripe that passes for deep and meaningful at college rags.

Be proud guys (and gals)!

Anonymous said...

haha! I have a thin mint girl scout cookie.