- Compares Palin's campaign nomination to a "hokey chick flick"
- Compares it to a Cinderella story
- Compares it to Sandra Bullock's Miss Congeniality movie
- Calls Palin a cute unknown
- Says she's underqualified but doesn't make similar judgment of Obama
- Says the Republicans have a tradition of nominating "fun, bantamweight cheerleaders from the West"
- Talks about her "sexy shoes"
Monday, September 1, 2008
Maureen Dowd: Go-go boots, Cinderella, and cheerleaders
In a column entitled Vice in go-go boots? New York Times' columnist Maureen Dowd manages to drag out every possible sexist stereotype of Sarah Palin, including: