Friday, September 12, 2008

Michael Seitzman: I want to have sex with her...Palin was chosen for her appearance... her appearance is all she offers....tranny makeup

But if you think I'm sexist, buzz off.
In case you missed it, the offending line is, "I want to have sex with her [Palin] on my Barack Obama sheets while my wife reads aloud from the Constitution." In my business there's an old expression, "Never cut funny." And, excuse me, but that one's kinda funny...
I don't give a damn whether Palin has a penis or a vagina.
Well, if she had the former, he probably wouldn't be saying these things.
If she is going to tell me that the reason she's qualified to follow up on her threats of war with Russia and its thousands of nuclear warheads (that's n-u-c-l-e-a-r, by the way), is because on a clear day she can actually see Russia from her igloo window, then we have every right to take her on in both a serious manner and in the form of boundless ridicule. And, yes, even commenting on her appearance. Frankly, it's all she offers....I'm not required to take her seriously when she actually was chosen, not because of her experience, but because of her appearance.
Yes, Seitzman, you are definitely a sexist. Plus, igloo jokes? So sophisticated.

The first column is here. It's even worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bottom line: Sexism is OK, when it's the Left attacking the Republicans. Just like racism by the left was OK when attacking Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell, and Condoleeza Rice.

"Tolerance" only applies towards those who are just like other Democrats/leftists

Eidin said...

Seitzman makes a complete ass of himself with his puerile writings about Governor Palin. He's beyond sexist...